Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rivka - Holographic Samantha!

Hi all!
I bought this polish in a blog sale last month from a fellow Aussie blogger Rachel. I have never heard of this brand before but couldn't pass it up being a holo! lol

(shade)



Samantha is a deep dark blue-green teal. In the bottle it looks more green, on the nail and photo's it's more blue. It also has scattered micro holo particles. I love it! It's become one of my favourites at the moment. This was two coats. I could almost get away with one coat but i was a little worried with bald spots as holos are notorious for that. One coat of SV followed.





Hope you all enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers tomorrow!
See you soon!
Kel xo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! The company is unknown for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a gorgeous color~ Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really nice colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I really like it and would definitely wear it again soon! I found out Ninja Polish sell them but they are always out of stock..... I did notice all the names are from the shows Sex in the City and Gossip Girl. lol Someone must be a die hard fan to name polishes after them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)