Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 4, 2012

Face of Australia - Calypso Gold!

First of all, Welcome to my new followers! Hope you like what i have to show on my blog and i'd love for you to stick around =).

I have the new Face of Australia Barbados collection to show you, i won't be doing it in my normal 2 part series, i'll be doing one polish each day for eight days. Let's get started....

First up is Calypso Gold.




Calypso Gold is a Champagne metallic leaning a little foil-ish. Because of that, this colour shows every imperfection on your nail *note my forever peeling index finger* I should have used some Ridge filler, That usually helps to cover it up. My polish was thick but still needed three coats. I also had a slightly dodgy brush but it was still useable. Also topped with one coat of SV.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE, where the winner will receive 2 of the Barbados colours! 

See you tomorrow! 
Kel xo

8 comments:

  1. Lovely champagne colour, the foil finish is a nice touch. I have a forever peeling index too, it's quite annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome colour! And peeling nails are a biatch! haha I've struggled with it for 18months or so, the rest are fine now but just the index fingers on both hands are not there yet.

      Delete
  2. I like how this is a lighter gold, looks nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I wasn't sure if it looked that good on me but it looks nicer in the photos on me than IRL haha

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely soft gold. Thanks for reminding me I have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Hope you didn't get a dodgy brush like i did! Mine was also a big gluggy, nothing a few drops of thinner wouldn't help but the rest of the polishes weren't like that.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it too! Keep checking as i will have one each day =)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)