Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Color Club - Magnetic Electro-Midnight!

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I'm not a mum but i do have a "fur-kid" which jumped up on my bed this morning to give me lots of licks. lol.

 Today's polish was also from the blog sale of Rachel i bought from last month. I really wanted to try a colour club magnetic. This is the only one i own and i want to add the brown one to my collection too!

This is Electro-midnight.



First of all, sorry the pics suck! I took them when the sun came out and i didn't know how long it was out for. The sun was out for only a few minutes today before i had to go over to the In-laws for lunch so i was a bit rushed. Anyway, Electro-Midnight is a light sapphire blue. I only used one coat when using the magnet and didn't bother with a first coat beforehand. It turned out well. I really like the wavy magnet and i didn't have it prior to this. Wavy magnet gets a tick in my book! I still have to master the star and chevron designs from the China Glaze magnet. The thumb came out the best i reckon and my right hand didn't come out as nice as the left. One coat of Seche Vite was added. Pics are clickable to make large =)





Am i the only one that applies the magnet (with the cuticle thing) so hard that it leaves a small dent in my skin for 20 minutes? lol. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! =)

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
See you soon! 
Kel xo

4 comments:

  1. hmm that's odd about you prying the magnet into your cuticle so hard that it leaves a mark! Maybe your magnets are a bit off? I don't know, but it still looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not the magnet itself just the little cuticle ledge thing. It's just me. I don't know why i have to press so hard lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)