Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Glitter Me Up Friday #2 - China Glaze Marry A Millionaire

Glitter me up friday.... on a Saturday! lol I did wear this and take photos yesterday but i got my braces put on Wednesday and since then my teeth and mouth have been really sore (which is to be expected) but I've got a million ulcers inside my lips and cheeks from the rubbing and the wax does somewhat help but it's painful so once i had gotten home from work, ate dinner (mashed potato) i really didn't feel like doing anything else, so i went to bed. So i bring you yesterdays GMUF post.



I'm not a big fan of 4 or 5 coats of glitter polish to make it opaque. I'm not a big fan of glitter polishes anyway but i do love glitter so the way i like to do it is to layer it over a creme polish.


Base colour is China Glaze Spontaneous. Two coats. Then one thickish coat of China Glaze Marry A Millionaire. One coat of Seche Vite quick dry. I really like how it turned out. I wish i had gotten better photos in the sun.


MAM has small round lavender glitter along with bar glitter, which is most dominant, in blue/green and green/gold. I can't tell if the blue/green is teal or if it a duo chrome type thing going on. Very cool though. =)






Please check out the other girls participating in GMUF!

Shaina from SG Nails
Alanna from Pretty Purple Polish
Kaz from Parisian Blue Sky
Rebecca from Polish Peripherals
Mam Glam from GlamOnTheCheap

Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'll be having a quiet one i think. I might do some nail stuff today. Weather is pretty crap here though at the moment.
See you next time!
Kel xo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE The color!! :) If you could please visit my blog, and grab the list of other girls who are also participating and leave a list at the end of your GMUF Posts (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaina! Whoops! Forgot to add that part but no worries it's all done =)

      Delete
  2. I really like your glitter color combination. Glitter me Up Fridays sound so fun and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool in the bottle, I wish it built up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)