Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know?

Hi all!
Sorry for not posting in the last few days. I haven't really been that busy but i haven't had much to post. I didn't want to post another brown coloured mani after the last few but i have no choice, it's all i have at the moment. I tried to hold off in posting this as there was no sun out the day i wore this so please forgive me. I'm sure i will use it again soon. At least there is stamping!

This is OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know?






(outside, Flash)



WSLTK is a Chocolate Brown (my favourite) with a red-y gold shimmer through it. Again, sorry about the pics, i really wished the sun was out. One coat of SV followed.
It's been a while since i have done any stamping so i cracked open my little case and got to work. I used the Bundle Monster plate BM19 with the leaf design. I thought it was fitting for Autumn (Fall)



I need to get back into stamping again! I loved this look even if a few nails weren't great.

Have an awesome day everyone! Only one more sleep for me until i get my braces put on! Garhh!
I'm planning on a nail art mani for the orthodontist tomorrow so stay tuned. I wonder how it will turn out.
Kel xo

4 comments:

  1. looks lovely and perfect for autumn/winter soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooden Show Like To Know is beautiful! I didn't know brown could look that gorgeous on a person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shade of brown. Love the samping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)