Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Face of Australia - Orange you Glad You Came?

Morning all! I have another awesome polish from the Face of Australia Barbados collection today! I have been on a good streak with oranges lately, and this one is no exception. 

Shade.


Sunlight.

Orange You Glad You Came? is a light to medium orange with a beautiful yellow gold shimmer. Applied well. This one wasn't as thick as Calypso Gold but it still needed three coats for opacity. I got lazy and didn't add a top coat to this one before taking photo's. Looks awesome anyway! 

Full Sunlight.

Look at that awesome shimmer! 

Have an awesome weekend everyone! 
See you later skaters! 
Kel xo

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is stunning! Can't wait to try it! I've been on a but of an orange kick lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing colour! You should definitely try it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)