Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Face of Australia - I Like to Mauve It!

Hi Lovies!
Today i have another Face of Australia polish to show you today! This is I Like to Mauve It.






I Like to Mauve It is a... Mauve purple with lots of shimmer, but the foil kind of shimmer you saw in Calypso Gold not like the flash of shimmer in Orange You Glad You Came?. I liked this more than i thought i would it's a tad more purply than it's showing here. It applied well and this was only two coats compared to the last two you've seen so far. I wasn't lazy this time, i added one coat of SV. 



Unfortunately, due to the ever changing crappy weather we are having at the moment, by the time i came to swatch this the sun had basically disappeared! Boo!

Am i the only one that ever gets flash-backs to this song when i hear the words "I like to move it" lol

                               


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 
See you next time! 
Kel xo

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)