Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Essence Colour & Go - 77 In Style

Hi all! Just a quick one tonight, i'm about to sit down and change my nails while watching the F1 Monaco Grand Prix!
These are the nails i wore this weekend - Essence In Style from the colour and go range.





In Style is a deep dark teal. This was two coats. One the first coat you could see it had a dark purple black base but was lost in the second coat. I want to say it is a little bit duo chrome-y. If i look at it real hard in some lights, i can see a little bit of purple trying to poke through. Some light it looked teal and some it looked like a dark turquoise and then sometimes it would have both. This is such an awesome colour, i LOVE Teals if you haven't already guessed by now! =) I don't know why i didn't try this colour sooner! As usual this was followed by one coat of Seche Vite quick dry. Sorry about the sheet marks. It didn't happen on my right hand lol

I then decided to further my mani with some stamping. I'm really enjoying getting back into doing more stamping. The first thing i thought of doing over this colour was some sort of fish design but i didn't have any plates with fish on it, so i found a "net" design (bundle monster plate BM-209) and went with that. Mind the index finger stamping, not sure why that happened. I stamped perfectly on every other nail, the image was perfectly clear on the stamp but oh well, the rest are awesome. You get the idea haha.





Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Bring on Mondayitis! =(
Bye for now! Kel xo

2 comments:

  1. In Style looks great and I love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of fish scales or mermaid scales :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)