Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 18, 2012

Glitter Me Up Friday - Butter London The Black Knight

Hi everyone!
Not sure if most people noticed but i don't do a lot of glitter mani's on my blog. I can't stand the removal aspect of it most of the time so i steer clear. I do want force myself into doing more glitter so i've decided to join in the Glitter Me Up Friday gang. A fellow Aussie blogger Shaina from SG Nails (please check her out, she's new and awesome!) came up with the idea and there are a few others doing it too. The others had started a few weeks ago but i'm late to the table and this will be my first one. =)




Today's GMUF is Butter London The Black Knight!








The Black Knight has a black base colour with tiny bits of glitter consisting of mainly light blue and pink. There also looks to be a little silver in there too. My bottle was a little on the thick side but still needed three coats for full opacity. One coat of SV quick dry followed. Enough of the talk, enjoy the rest of the pics!






Check out the others bloggers doing Glitter Me Up Friday:
Shaina from SG Nails
Rebecca from Polished Peripherals 
Mam Glam from Glamonthecheap


Hope you all have a good night and enjoy your weekend!
See you next time! Kel xo

8 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty. I love glitter manis, but yes the removal .... :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dread glitter mani's even though they look amazing on the nail.

      Delete
  2. this glitter looks a lot like the LA Colors one I have, still very pretty. Have you tried it with a white base?

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i haven't tried it as it has a "built in" black base. It's not really a layering glitter.

      Delete
  3. so prettty! Where do you buy your butter london's in aus from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually buy them from Brands Exclusive. It's one of those online fashion invite only things. Leave me your email address if you'd like an invite. Butter London is usually around $13.50-$14 each which is much cheaper than the $22 elsewhere.

      Delete
  4. Thanks! Me too! It took me a long time to eventually get it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I need this polish so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)