Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 29, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix: Attraction!

Hi all!
Just a quick one tonight. I have been busy over the weekend and haven't had a chance to put a post up until now. This is what i wore over the weekend and what i am still wearing now (but am considering changing it tonight).



Attraction. This was one coat with the magnet placed over the top straight away. Usually with the Layla magnetics i've done in the past i have done one coat, let it dry then used the magnet with the second coat. I thought attraction was opaque enough to use the magnet on the first coat. 


I used the China Glaze "U" shaped magnet and the diagonal lines pattern this time. Prior to this mani i did try the chevron and star pattern on the same China Glaze magnet but they didn't turn out well. So i have no photos of those designs. When i get a bit more practise, i will show them. 


I do think i like my right hand designs better than the left.


I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the new week!
See you soon! 
Kel xo

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)