Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Mani #1: Chickens!

Hi guys, just a quick Easter mani today before i run off to grab some early lunch and head to work. Sorry for not posting earlier but just like Christmas i get busy around this time too! So here is my Easter mani i did only minutes ago.



For those of you who know me personally, it's only fitting that i wear this to work! haha

Colours i used are:
Base colour: China Glaze Happy go Lucky
Orange: Ulta3 Carrot Top
Black: Ulta3 Black satin
White: Mix of China Glaze Snow (getting low and gluggy) and Ulta3 Lily White (the made is Aus one which is thin) I didn't have time to mix in Restore.
I like these and i wish i had more time to really sit down and do them properly and not have to rush them.




Hope you like! After today, i have the next 4 days off so i will hopefully get 1 or 2 more Easter mani's up!
See you soon xo

10 comments:

  1. Those are SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so, so cute! Way better than my easter manis, I'm so uncreative that I just go for pastels haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not uncreative! Creations can come from anywhere =) Google is your friend too if all else fails! haha I will have a pastel mani up soon too =)

      Delete
  3. Aww cute! :) I did chicks too, but I took mine off almost straight away... they were just too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! naww yours are cute! I wore mine to work and got so many compliments haha! Everyone loved them!

      Delete
  4. Too cute! Reminds me of piyo piyo duckies! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thats too cute! They look similar to piyo piyo duck/chicken

      Delete
  5. Awwww this is adorable!! Can't wait to see more of your Easter manis =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)