Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ulta3 Gelato Collection Part 1.

Hi guys! I know i'm a bit behind in this collection and i have already swatched the Metallics collection which came out AFTER this one but i had the swatching bug. haha. I was never that big into swatching but i liked doing the metallics so i thought i would do the Gelato collection too. Better late than never, aye? Again, i will break it up into two parts. Excuse the chip on my index finger.







Lemon Tart. What a big PITA. Usually i don't have too much problem with yellows but this one was annoying. I'm not sure if it's the stupid new brushes Ulta3 have. They are fairly stiff and don't want to play nice. Otherwise, i quite like this colour. Nice light  not quite pastel-y yellow cream. This was the only colour needing four coats to get to the opaqueness i was happy with. One coat of SV.






Mango Mayhem. I have been pleasantly surprised with Ulta3's Oranges lately. As i posted in the Metallics swatches, i am not an orange person nor do i find it goes with my skin tone. This doesn't look too bad. It is an Orange cream, a little dusty-ish in the bottle but not so much on the nail. Application was good (considering the crappy brushes) This was two coats and one coat of SV.






Violet Rumble. Love this colour, one of my favourites from the collection. A violet purple cream. Good application. This one needed three coats to get opaque which i was surprised with. One coat of SV.


Well that was the first half of this collection, i will see you tomorrow with the second and last half and my overview.
See you tomorrow! 
Kel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)