Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Mani #3: Pastels, Dots & a Bunny!

I have redeemed myself... to myself for yesterdays mani. After putting it up yesterday i felt bad because i hated it in the end. When i did it i thought it was ok but the longer i wore it the more i hated it. So i took it off last night and decided to do a mani to make up for it. I also forgot to mention yesterday that the whole thing was matte-ified with Essie's Matte about you.
Anyway, onto today's mani!


I am extremely happy with how they turned out. Love 'em! I was going to re-create yesterdays mani too but after i did this i couldn't bare take it off in a hurry! =)



Colours i used Thumb - Pinky:
Orly Gumdrop (one of my fav pastels ever)
Orly Lollipop
Orly Lemonade
Orly Snowcone (blue underneath rabbit)
Orly Cotton Candy
All dots done with a dotting tool and Ulta3 Lily White
Rabbit done with Orly Lollipop, Nose done with Orly Cotton Candy, Eyes done with Ulta3 Black Satin and Lily White (also inner fuzzy ear bits)
All topped off with SV quick dry top coat.

Hope you love these as much as i do! =)
See you next time! xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is really really cute! I love this a lot! especially the bunny ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute. Your dots look perfect. I've never tried doing dots...do you have to wait a long time before applying top coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Dots are not hard. You just have to be patient and go slow. I dip my dotting tool in the polish almost for each dot rather than doing for each few. Once i have done all my dots i apply top coat starting with the nail i dotted first to last. I use Seche Vite top coat and it doesn't smear. You could also use Konad top coat or any other fast drying top coat that is on the thick side and use it lightly and "glide" it on trying not to "drag" it too much. =) hope this helps =)

      Delete
  3. The little bunny is so cute!! I love your blog and linked you in the Liebster Blog Award here: http://katheartsnails.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for the award! =) I have a few awards to put up and they will be up soon =)

      Delete
  4. Awwwww... it's all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think they are adorable haha Wasn't looking forward to taking it off =(

      Delete
  5. congrats! i nominated you for the versatile blogger award. check out the link: http://takeitwithadropofpolish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)