Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ulta3 Gelato Collection Part 2.

Hi guys! I have the second half of the Ulta3 Gelato collection for you today.






Kiwi Kaos. A grass green cream. Like the orange, i thought it was a little dusty-ish in the bottle but didn't come out on the nail at all. Application was good. This is two coats and one coat of SV.






Strawberry Sundae. Medium "Barbie" Pink. I really like this pink and actually don't have anything like it in my collection. I've wanted a colour like this for a while and i can't believe i have one for only $2! Application was good. This was two coats and one coat of SV.






Blue Heaven. Medium Blue cream. I am loving this colour! I thought it was "meh" in the bottle, just a nice blue but something happened once i applied it. It was definitely heaven haha. This ended up being my favourite from the whole collection and definitely one i would wear a few times more. This was two coats and one coat of SV.


Overall, I thought this collection was going to be pastels. I have no idea why i thought that! Well some do look a little pastel-y in the bottle, non were pastel on the nail. They yellow was the closest at being pastel. That being said, i absolutely loved the whole collection. Of all the nail polishes i have i don't think i have any dupes to these so i'm very happy with that. Definitely worth picking up next time you see them, especially for the $2 price!

That's it for now. I will see you all soon, hopefully with my giveaway next =)
xo Kel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)