Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shattered Turquoise!

I finally got hold of the Essie Resort 2010 Collection. This is the first one i'll show from the collection. I'm sure you've all seen them on other blogs etc seeing as it IS the 2010 collection haha but i don't care, this is my blog! haha.


This is Essie's Turquoise & Caicos. This is my first Essie and i love it! It applied well. This was 3 Coats.







After wearing this yesterday, I added Silver Shatter last night before going to bed.




I personally love the shatters and i am not over them yet. I just received my blue & Turquoise shatter and am yet to play around with them. I also want the China Glaze Metal shatters too but am yet to own any. 
What do you think of the shatters? Do you own any? Whats your favourite combination?

Bye for now
Kelly xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)