Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OPI Teal The Cows Come Home!

Have you ever looked at a car and thought the colour would look good on your nails! I have! and i'm sure most of us have at some stage! haha. This is probably my dream car or something close to it! i WILL own one, one day soon! It's a Ford Falcon BA XR6 Ute in Blueprint!

 Clicky to take in all its glory!


And i think OPI Teal the Cows Come Home is a pretty close "dupe" if you would call it!
I wouldn't call this "teal" It's more Turquoise with some shimmer to it, not quite Metallic. It was a little streaky which disappeared when dried. Excuse the thumb, i have a "silk wrap" on. I have a nasty tear in the side of my nail :(


3 coats, outside shade



Outside, Sunlight


Then i did a little bit of freehand nail art with my LA Colors Art Deco striper in White. Sorry these next three pics show my lobster hands as they were taken in crappy lighting at night!




Looked ok! I didn't like the middle finger though!


Enjoy your day! Bye for now! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)