Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Funky Smelling Tiger!

I am loving this quick mani i did last night before i went to bed! 




Outside, Flash

I used Color Club Scented polish in Raspberry Rush! I loooove this colour! It's an amazing deep, bright pink not quite neon. These photos don't do it justice! It also smells amazing! It's a little sweet but not sickly sweet! It smells a bit like Gummy Bears!

Inside, no Flash

I then used a striper polish i bought from one of the cheap $2 type shops (although it cost me $6, so wasn't that cheap but i just had to have it! You'll see why) to do the "Tiger" type lines. Not great but pretty good. It does actually look better IRL and i could have really gone over them a second time for the photos but i didn't want to stuff it up! The striper polish used was from the brand Jordana and the colour is called "the artist" It has a silver and holo glitter suspended in a black base! Love love love it!

 Outside, in sun




Outside, Shade

Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks awesome!!! I can't do freehand nail art to save myself :P That's why I love Konad :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute!!

    I can't do free hand or stamping, so I love looking at everyone elses :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your free hand stripes are great and the Jordana polish sounds really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I can't draw either so when i get something half decent on my nails, i'm pretty chuffed. I have 2 nail wheels that have all freehand designs. which are very easy to do. I usually do Konad too but lately i can't be bothered because it takes too long haha. Let me know if you want to see my other designs and i'll make a dedicated post for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)