Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Mani!

Hi all,
Just a quick one today. My partner picked out these colours for me to wear over the weekend. I think he did a good job. I got these two colours i'm wearing, in my recent BIG Haul, which i am yet to post up as i was waiting for replacement colour that broke, to arrive. Now that it is here, i will have a haul post next week!


Ben (the partner) picked OPI The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry collection. It is a deep berry wine colour with glass flecks which doesn't photograph very well! It applied well with 2 smooth coats. I didn't think i liked this or was going to get it but i loved it when i saw it in the "flesh" at DJ's (before buying online haha). 



He then picked Teenage Dream, from the same collection to lay over the top. This was one coat of a VERY Sheer pink with lots of small silver glitter and sparse big holo glitter.

Crappy inside pic.


Blurred to show holo goodness!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!
Bye for now xo

1 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)