Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 19, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul!

Yay! Finally got my package from Coastal Scents yesterday! Can't wait to have a play around with these!



Silver Hologram, Black Magic Hologram, Fairy Dust (holo), Ocean Blue.
1 ounce of each so should last a while!


Silver Hologram, Black Magic Hologram, Fairy Dust (holo), Ocean Blue.


Cappuccino, Sahara Sand, Purple Punch.
All just a sample size, 1 Teaspoon. 


Capuccino, Sahara Sand, Purple Punch.

The Particles size for all Pigments (except Silver Holo, that is 0.006) were 0.004 so these are safe for face, eyes, lips and of course in Nail Polish! 

It seems they threw in a sample of Mica Pigment Sample in Bordeaux. Looks amazing! 


I also got these! 10 little measuring spoons! They were only $1-40 for the lot so i couldn't pass it up as i'm hopeless when it comes to being careful and not spilling any! haha. Not that i need 10!

I can't wait to have a play around with these on the weekend and i'll let you know what i come up with! :)
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine the other day but I didn't see the spoons. I've been using a pen lid. Think I'll have to get some spoons though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some glitter from there and looking forward to receiving it! I didn't see the little spoons either or I would have gotten them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)