Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 12, 2011

Tiger Nail Art!

This was my weekend mani and i'm still wearing it now! I love it! It looks awesome! I've been doing a lot of nail art on my nail wheels lately. This is one of them. I have done heaps and I will be hopefully showing more nail art now too.



Base Colour is Maybelline Mini Colorama in Peach Cocktail! I tried this colour for a day or so and i hated it. It didn't look good with my skin tone so now it's just used for nail art, as i've also found i don't have a darker orange. I then teared up a foundation sponge and sponged some random yellow patches with China Glaze's Happy Go Lucky. To get the stripes i used Milani 3D (holo) in "3D" (or any gold will do) and used the brush just like a striper to do stripes like a tiger. It doesn't have to be perfect or anything because it looks better messy and you want to be able to see some of the gold underneath, then i used my LA Colors Art Deco striper in Black and went over the gold. Then finished with a fast-drying Top Coat!




Pic at night with crappy light.

Enjoy your week! see you soon!
Kelz xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)