Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Blog Awards!

I don't normally get into doing these blog award things and all that jazz. But today i need a bit of blog love. First one i got was the Liebster Blog Award.

Thanks Kelly from Polish Enthusiast for giving me these awards.


The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 bloggers under 200 followers to give this award to.
4. Tell them they received the award.

The 5 Bloggers i give this award to are:

Polished Pony
Polished Peripherals
The Cat's Claws
Both Hands Polished
Lab Muffin



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


The second award i got was from Kelly again. It is the Kreativ blog award. 




Rules:

1. Post the link to who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself
4. Pass it to 10 blogs and inform them.




1. Favorite song: Somebody that i used to know but not the original gotye version. I'm listening to Walk Off the Earth version lately. That's my favourite song at the moment. It changes constantly. I love old classic rock.

2. Favorite Dessert: Tiramisu

3. What drives you insane: A lot! Especially a lot of drivers on the road who have no clue on how to drive probably tops my list.

4. When I'm mad ... You'll know it and then i go quiet haha

5. Favorite pet: Shelby, my purebred Border Collie who is 18 months old.

6. Black or White? Depends on what for. I prefer to wear black but i love the crisp whiteness of my iMac and iPhone. I wear both colours of nail polish hahaha

7. Biggest Fear: One of them is the fear of the unknown. I want a new job and have been stuck in this job for 7 years now because of this fear i can't get past. The unknown of what lies ahead in a new job, whereas i have become complacent in this job. Hell, i could almost run the small shop but i know this place is going nowhere for me.

8. My daily attitude: Depends! I'm usually fine when i get up but just depends on what my work day is like.

9. What's perfect: Whatever you want it to be! What's perfect to someone may not be for someone else and visa versa.

10. Guilt? Nail polish... Of course!


7 random thoughts:
Urgh! I have to go to work soon.
This is taking me too long to do!
I wish the sun was out shining right now.
I despise Winter and don't want Summer to end.
I have one month today until i go into surgery (to extract my wisdom teeth) and i freak out a little more each day it gets closer.
I need to wash my hair.
This this enough thoughts?

10 People to tag? As much as i'd love to tag people i'd love for anyone to do this and to leave me a link so i can check out theirs!


See you tomorrow with my Collective Haul i've wanted to post!
Kelz xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)