Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 25, 2013

piCture pOlish - Cosmos!

Hi everyone!!
First of all, I just want to say i have had an overwhelming response to my collaboration shade "Ocean" with piCture pOlish! I have had nothing but great feedback and comments! It has all been positive and can't believe it has done so well so far! So THANK YOU! Thank you to those who have purchased it, who have commented on it, shared my photos, swatched it and just generally shared my excitement!

Because i have had such great response, and my 2 year blogiversary was on launch day, i will be having a giveaway of one bottle of Ocean (amongst other awesome things) in the coming days/week to say "Thank You!" So please keep an eye out for that. I will also announce it on Instagram too if you follow me there as well!


Onto tonights post!
In following the awesomeness of Ocean and to keep in with the Austim Awareness month i have been doing all month now, i decided to wear another pretty piCture pOlish shade...


Cosmos by Pshiiit Boutique!








Cosmos is an awesome dark blue jelly with a scattered holo. The same holo particles used in Ocean and the likes and the 600 series. This is a very awesome colour and is probably my favourite PP shade to date (after ocean of course =P ) This was two coats. It was easy to apply and i didn't actually even put on a top coat. It dried smooth and fairly shiny. The thing i love about these shades too lately is that they are so easy to remove and no foil method is required =)







Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)