Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 11, 2013

AA Paint it Blue - China Glaze Little Drummer Boy!

Hi everyone!



I have had this polish since it came out just before xmas back in 2010 and hadn't used it until now *hides in shame* I can't believe i left it so long!
I'm not usually into dark (or vampy type colours) but this one is amazing and a must have if you can get your paws on it!

Once again excuse my nubs *sigh*





Little Drummer boy is a dark navy blue with a subtle blue shimmer, which is very hard to capture. Perfect application and it is very pigmented, which also means it's a one coater. I used two coats as usual though. 




If you want more infomation on Autism, check out these links
Light It Up Blue
Autism Spectrum




Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)