Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Manglaze - Santorum!

Hi all!
Two posts in three days, go me! haha! I do have to say it is a quick one though.
Tonights posts is one i have had sitting in my "to be blogged" album for quite some time. I took these playing around with my partners Canon 5D MkII and had hoped to by now, mastered some sort of thing resembling a photo with my nails in it. I think i did a pretty good job to start with. I don't get his camera out often as camera's and i do not go well together haha I am just terrible at using them. I really should get it out more and play around with the settings....


This is Manglaze Santorum.






This is my one and only Manglaze polish! I got it in a grab bag and i felt i was totally lucky as i love browns! I really have a lemming for more.
If you don't already know, most (or all of) Manglaze's polishes are of a matte finish. I really like that. You also then have the option of adding a topcoat to make it glossy and giving it another dimension. 



Also, i just want to point out, if you have a queazy stomach, i suggest you do not look up the meaning of "Santorum" hahaha


That's all for tonight!

Kel xx

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA Best name for a polish ever! That's hilarious! It fits the polish perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, because you said to not look it up, I just had to.. and, ewwww lol Love the polish though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)