Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 25, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Favourite Brand!

Hi everyone!

This weeks Aussie nails Monday is Favourite Brand! While it is hard to choose exactly which brand is my favourite, i went with China Glaze! I have more China Glaze (107 and counting) in my collection than any other brand (even if Ulta3 is coming in a very close second at 92) I love the China Glaze formula and i think they have the best variety of colours to choose from thus far!




I immediately thought of doing this..... Only the nail world would relate and understand this haha

 Sorry, they don't seem as holo! This was taken in my lightbox and there was little to no sun outside today =(



Ok, so some of you might think that this is a bit tacky? I don't care! Maybe it is, but it was fun just to do something silly.

Colours used are all from China Glaze's OMG collection.
L-R:  DV8, QT, IDK, FYI
I used my black Ulta3 polish and a small paint brush to do the "lettering"


Sorry, they don't seem as holo! This was taken in my lightbox and there was little to no sun outside today =(

As of today i have finally completed my China Glaze OMG collection, receiving the much coveted polish OMG in the mail today! *Squee* So excited to have finally finished collecting them all (even the dud brown version of BFF, so 13 in total) 

I am so excited for the new Holographic collection that is coming out next month. Are you?
Will you be getting them or any? Let me know in the comments which ones your most excited for!

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)