Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 4, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Brights - Sponge tape mani

Seriously? Another week has gone by?
Bad blogger! Bad bad blogger i am. I am *hoping* to get some more posts put up this month lol
I have put myself on a "no-buy" this month as well, purely only because i have more un-trieds than trieds *hangs head in shame* The polish keeps rolling in but i have been barely wearing it... or any for that matter. In the last couple of weeks i have only had time, and somewhat motivation, to do my ANM weekly challenges.
That stops today.... well yesterday, as i did today's ANM mani yesterday, AND i actually wore it to work today!! =), but it's all chipped now, so it's coming right off after this goes live and i am promptly going to paint them again!




Anyway, onto todays ANM mani. This weeks theme was Brights. I interpreted that into meaning bright colours. I love neons, they are my favourite type of polish to wear and i used my favourite collection to date which is China Glaze's 2010 Poolside collection.




I mixed a few different types of "nail art" into this weeks design. I used tape and sponging.
I started with a base of Ulta3 Lily white on all nails, waited until it was completely dry then used my tape to tape off random patterns. I then used a damp make-up wedge to sponge on the colours on each nail.



Base colour for all nails - Ulta3 Lily White
Thumb - China Glaze Turned up Turquoise
Index - China Glaze Yellow Polka dot Bikini
Middle - China Glaze Pool Party
Ring - China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada
Pinky - China Glaze Sun worshiper


Do you like neons? 
Let me know in the comments section.


Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)