Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ulta3 Pacific Fever!



Today i have Ulta3 Pacific Fever! I love love love this colour! I think this is one i will be pulling out from my stash often and i think i need to buy a back-up bottle.


Turquoise with a light blue shimmer. 2 coats.
outside in what little sunlight we had today.


Same again but taken in Lightbox.

Mind my index and middle finger. I' having a bit of trouble with those breaking and peeling (due to having acrylics).
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

1 comments:

  1. Love this colour, I have it too and have to make myself use others, so I have a variety of mani's happening. At the price it is, it is well worth geetting backup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)