Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 20, 2011

A-B-C's of Random Shit about Me!

Sorry i haven't had anything up for you all for the last week. I've had a busy week but now its friday night and it's the weekend i'm hoping i can get something up for you in the next couple of days =)
For now i have got some random stuff about me. I copied this from Ice Queen's nail blog.

A. Age:  25

B. Bed size:  Queen. 

C. Chore you hate:  I hate all chores haha I really do. I'm lazy but if i had to pick one probally washing the dishes.


D. Day:  Saturday? That's a no brainer. It's the weekend and knowing i don't have to go to work the next day too!

E. Essential start to your day: Lick to the face (by Shelby), get up (not by choice), Pee, Make brekky. Some of that isn't essential but it's how it is every morning haha

F. Favourite colour: Chocolate Brown! Not sure why it's always been my fav. colour!

G. Gold or Silver: Silver!

H. Height: 5' 8"

I. Instruments:  Guitar Hero is as about as good as i am with ANY instrument! hahaha! I'm not a bad singer though!


J. Job title:  Chicken Chick.

K. Kids:  No Kids... Yet.... One fur-kid.


L. Live:  Adelaide, South Australia

M. Mum’s name:  Kim

N. Nicknames: Kel, Kelly Cakes.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, that i can recall. When i was younger i had trouble with my ears/hearing but it was all day surgery when i got gromits in.

P. Pet peeve:  awww too many to list haha, Rude people, Fake people, people on the freeway that can't drive for shit! haha. At work, when i'm trying to serve a customer and they answer their mobile/get it out to ring someone. -_-  or when i put my hand out for their money and they throw the money on the counter.. yeah sure i'll pick up your $5-80 all in 20, 10 and 5c pieces. I could go on forever about my pet peeves haha

Q. Quote from a movie:  Not sure! I'm not a big movie buff and i can't think of any off the top of my head (i know how boring am i)


R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One older brother and one younger sister.

T. Time you wake up:  I guess you would call 8:30-9:00am late?? lol 7-7:30 is early for me and don't even bother trying to wake me up earlier. I am NOT a morning person! I usually stay up late as i don't have to leave for work til about 11am.

U. Underwear: What are you asking me here? Do i own any? Do i wear any? Colour? Style? hahaha

V. Vegetables you dislike:  Peas, Adult Spinach (i really love baby spinach, go figure), That's pretty much it. I never had a problem eating my vegetables when i was  a kid and i still love them now. They must be fresh though, i don't like the taste of frozen vegies.

W. What makes you run late:  Hmmm, i don't run late often but usually it's because i spend too much time in the shower and not care that i have to leave in about 10mins! hahaha! or sometimes roadworks on the freeway on the way to work. 

X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Dental x-rays only a few weeks ago and that's all. Never broken a bone or needed any for anything else.

 
Y. Yummy food you make:   Quiche', m&m biscuits, anything with Chicken haha

Z. Zoo: Love the zoo! Love animals. Haven't been to see the new Pandas we got last year here in Adelaide yet though.



Well that's a bit about me if you made it this far. Anyone who wants to do this can. Let me know with a link in the comment box and i'll check it out! =)


Nighty Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)