Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 14, 2011

OPI Ski Teal We Drop!


Today's nails are OPI's Ski Teal We Drop. It is from the 2010 Swiss Collection.


A dark Blue-ish Teal Creme. 2 Coats


I then tried to Konad/BM it and it was a fail! I'm having trouble with the new BundleMonster plates. I don't have trouble with Konad or the first gen. BM but i am with the new set. it wouldn't pick up all the image. I tried and tried, then when it eventually did i went to stamp it on my nail and most stuck down on my nail while some parts didn't and it turned out like this.


That was plate 214 and was supposed to be the leaves. Stamped with Konad White.

Is anyone else having problems with the new BundleMonster Plates??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)