Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 23, 2011

NOTD & my purchases from the last week!

Today's nails are China Glaze's For Audrey. This is one of my favourite colours. It is not an exact dupe for the Tiffany & Co. Blue but it's pretty damn close.

This is 2 Coats.

Over the last week i bought the mini 6pk OPI Avojuice skin quenchers lotions. I got these at David Jones on sale for $12-95 instead of the $19-95 they normally are. I guess because we are out of summer heading into winter and that's wheni really need them most. I'm glad i waited a week or two to get these, i almost paid full price. hehe.

L- R: Coconut & Melon, Ginger lilly, Cran & Berry,
Jasmine, Raspberry Violet, Mango.

Cran & Berry is my favourite closely followed by coconut & Melon. Can't wait to try these and might have to get a full sized bottle of a couple of these for summer! 

I also received my package this week i've been waiting for.
I got 2 Deborah Lippman Polishes. I've never had any lippman polishes until now :-D
I haven't used these yet so i'm excited to try them.

L-R: Glitter in the Air, Happy Birthday.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)