Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mode Blue Steel & BM

Here i have for you an Aussie brand nail polish Mode. Today's colour is Blue Steel, one of the three i picked up from the chemist on the weekend.


I umm'd & arhh'd about getting this polish but thought what the hell it's only $2-45!!! What an amazing colour. I really love it and i am glad i got it in the end! It looked streaky in the bottle and i thought i'd have trouble with that but i didn't. I was thinking it would be more grey but its definitely blue with some shimmer. It is exactly as it's name suggests. This was 2 coats.

I also received my Bundle Monster plates in the mail on Monday. I haven't had a chance to do any stamping yet but i am loving the skulls and the gingerbread man and can't wait to try them out! The skulls might be the first to use. 


 (sorry they are a bit linty and dirty, i dropped them all over the floor
and didn't realise how dirty they were until i went to upload it here)


 If you've bought the first Gen. bundle moster plates you will know that they are quite sharp because they didn't have any backing, smaller designs that don't fit some nails and had a clear film on top that you had to remover prior to using. Well..... Bundle Monster your amazing! You listened to everyones feedback about the plates! The new plates now have a backing on them just like the Konad ones. They still have a tiny bit of sharpness to them but nothing like they were before. They have bigger images so they can fit your whole nail including Thumb nail, and they also have a clear blue plastic on top so you can actually see that the plastic needs to be removed before use.



Have a happy "Hump Day"..... Ohh and May the 4th be with you! (sorry had to do it)

1 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm a new follower.
    I have not placed an order for these yet. Have been spending so much money on other things I have to put this off for a while. I really want them so I hope they don't run out.
    I have the old set tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)