Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Hands - Banana Stand!

Hi all!
A quick one tonight before i head to my nice warm bed! Mmm toasty!

Tonights mani is Banana Stand by Happy Hands!

I've had this polish for a while now but only just gotten around to wearing it. I am in a big yellow phase at the moment so this was one that HAD to be worn. It did not disappoint.






Banana Stand is part of Happy Hands  "I've made a huge mistake" collection... and if you haven't picked up on it yet, it is inspired by the TV show "Arrested Development" <3

Banana Stand is an awesome yellow crelly with medium brown hex glitter, and small green hex to represent money. This was three coats. It was a little on the thick side but was totally manageable.

The "green money" comes from the quote "There's always money, in the Banana Stand" after Michael visits his father in prison to tell him they had burnt down the family's Banana stand.




Kel xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this polish and I love Arrested Development! I can´t wait for the new season to premier at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool polish, I love yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I've got this one on it's way to me at the moment and I'm so glad I do - it's gorgeous! Thank you for the lovely swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered this polish last weekend and can't wait to get it! It is wonderful, I love yellow, thank you so much for these swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love the cute little label! And the colour too obviously! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)