Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pretty Pots Polish review part 2

Hi all!

I have the second half of the awesome Pretty Pots Polish polishes to show today.


Grape Jam & Sugar






Grape Jam & Sugar has a light to medium purple base, with silver, pastel coloured and holo glitters, and purple micro glitters. This applied really well, i used two coats for photos, and one coat of quick dry top coat. A very pretty polish!


Pink Rainbows






Pink rainbows has a soft baby pink base with loads of shimmer and multi coloured hex glitter in different sizes. Reminds me a lot of Deborah lippmann Candy Shop, just not as jelly-ish. I used two coats for pictures. There is a teensy weensy bit of VNL still showing on some of my fingers but it didn't bother me at all. A third coat could be used but i loved it at 2 coats. One coat of quick dry top coat followed.


Euphoria.






This is probably my favourite out of all the ones i got for review. I am just loving orange, yellow and black all together at the moment. Definitely reminds me of Halloween and the american season of "Fall" even though its Spring here and we are heading into Summer :P
Euphoria is a glitter topper. Clear base with Orange and yellow glitters in hex and square, in different sizes and black bar glitter.
I layered this over different colours to see what it'd look like. My favourite is definitely over white.
Index - Ulta3 Lily White, Middle - Ulta3 Earl Grey, Ring - Ulta3 Black Satin, Pinky - B Bloom Bahamas.
There are a lot of people out there that don't like bar glitter. I for one absolutely love it, but layering it over black like my ring finger will hide the bar glitter ;)

Pretty Pots Polish is available from Jalene's Etsy Store for $9.50 each. Grape jam & Sugar, & Pink Rainbows are available now. Euphoria will be available tomorrow (Nov 1st) and will be part of the colour riot collection, which will contain about 10-12 polishes..

 Keep up to date with Jalene:
Facebook: Pretty Pots Polish
IG: @prettypotspolish



Products provided for honest review

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)