Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 4, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer - True Blood

Hi everyone!

Just a quick one today, as i am super busy with work, and tonight i will be packing the car for a mini getaway for 4 days with my partner. Yay!
I'll still have a couple posts up while i'm away, including my zombie nails for tomorrows halloween challenge day. =)


Today's nails are Lilypad Lacquer's True Blood. Seems fitting to shove this somewhere in the halloween challenge month lol





 True Blood is a deep red-y purple base with an awesome linear holo. I'm not much of a vampy coloured person but this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. This was two coats and one coat of top coat. I wore it for about 5 days before taking it off and as you can see in some pics, these were taken after a couple days wear. I didn't even want to take if off after 5 days! I can defintely see myself wearing this more often. The formula is absolutely amazing and a breeze to apply. Barely any clean up was needed.







This is what it's like under no sunlight, in the shade. Even though the holo has disappeared (like all holos) it still has an amazing deep plumy purple colour <3





Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)