Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 11, 2013

Aussie nails Monday - Stripes: Easter pastel stripes

Monday again!!!
It doesn't feel like Monday. Today was a holiday here in South Australia so i spent the day inside in the air con swatching and doing this mani as it was 40 degrees outside today!


This weeks theme is Stripes.





I went with something pastel because i wanted to tie it in with Easter coming up soon. I really love what i came up. I really didn't want to take it off!








I started off with 5 of my favourite pastels from the Face of Australia collection, Pastels, which they released towards the end of last year. Post here.



 I used striping tape to achieve this look by taping off the parts i wanted to show through before using the same pastels, with a different colour on each nail. I also did varying widths on each nail.





Kel xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)