Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 17, 2012

Aussie nails Monday - Sponging.

Hi everyone!!
Aussie nails Monday again! These weeks are flying by!

This week's nail art is sponging!

This is my second ever sponging attempt. I haven't mastered it yet but i'm fairly happy with how it came out.




Here is my "Toffee Apple" nails!



I used Ulta3 Lily White as my base colour. Then used a make-up sponge and sponged on Ulta3 Sizzling Red, Kiwi Kaos & Lily White. Topped with one coat of Seche Vite QD.
I hate how the middle finger came out but my pinky finger is my favourite!! 
Everytime i looked at them they reminded me of Toffee Apples. I didn't even have it set in my mind to make it like that, but as soon as i had finished doing them, it was the first thing that popped into my head. =)










Other blogs/instagram members participating in Aussie Nails Monday....
Elissa - Lissa's Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie's Manicure Madhouse
Courtney - Tales from the Makeup Bag
Sarah - Shatter me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil - Tee Bee's Nails
Nicole - the epitome of superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams
Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Katie - Pretty Polish Please
Adelle - adelle1985
Kristy - Thepolishhaven
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Rebecca - Polished Peripherals
Debbie - All Things Charmed
Melissa - Mel my issta
Natalie - Walk In My Eye Shadow
Jennifer - JennLojko
Em - Nails in the Desert
Erin - Erinzi
Brie - Strawbrie
Astrid - lovessweetas
Jasmyn - Jas' Blingtastic Nail Blog


Kel xx

1 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This mani rocks!!! Love the effect and the color used. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)