Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 10, 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Delicate

Hi all!
Back for another round of Aussie nails Monday!! This weeks challenge was Delicate.
When i saw that it was delicate, i racked my brain trying to think of something to come up with. I always think of lace-y type doily things lol. I did a quick google search and it wasn't as bad as i had thought.

This is what i eventually came up with.




I used two coats of Ulta3's Pale Dahlia as a base colour.  I then used my Konad white polish and Bundlemonster stamping plate BM-310 for the design. It wasn't 100% perfect but i'm really happy with how this came out =) I haven't stamped for a while so it was nice to get my stamping stuff out again. I really need to do more stamping. 








Other blogs/instagram members participating in Aussie Nails Monday....
Elissa - Lissa's Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie's Manicure Madhouse
Courtney - Tales from the Makeup Bag
Sarah - Shatter me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil - Tee Bee's Nails
Nicole - the epitome of superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams
Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Katie - Pretty Polish Please
Adelle - adelle1985
Kristy - Thepolishhaven

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)