Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 3, 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Saran wrap/cling wrap nails

I can't believe it's Monday again!! After skipping last Aussie nails Monday due to being sick, i thought i had better not miss this one and get my act together and start blogging again lol





Today, i bring you Saran wrap nails. Also known as Cling wrap or Glad wrap nails.


 I used these two colours for today's mani.




I applied my base colour of Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea, and let it completely dry. I actually did the base colour last night and let it dry overnight as i can be pretty impatient lol
I then used my second colour, Lilac Bloom and gave it one generous coat. One nail at a time i dabbed a ball of Glad wrap over the wet polish to pick up some of the colour. 


Although it is very subtle, i really like this for my first attempt.

What do you think??


Other blogs/instagram members participating in Aussie Nails Monday....
Elissa - Lissa's Polish Addiction
Bec - Nail Gun XS
Marie - Marie's Manicure Madhouse
Courtney - Tales from the Makeup Bag
Sarah - Shatter me Claire
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Teneil - Tee Bee's Nails
Nicole - the epitome of superficiality
Bec - Lacquer Dreams
Naomi - NananaisNails
Eboni - Enamoured With Enamel
Katie - Pretty Polish Please
Adelle - adelle1985
Kristy - The Polish Haven

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)