Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OPI La Paz-itively Hot - Matte

Hi all!

Today is a quick one. It's freezing here and late but i wanted to get this up today before going to bed =)


This is OPI's La Paz-itively Hot Matte.


LPHM is an awesome hot pink matte with a very subtle shimmer. This applied like a dream and in only two easy coats, Almost a one coater. Obviously i have not used a top coat but you could to make it shiny and make the shimmer stand out more.



I really like this colour for a pink! I could definitely see myself wearing this again, maybe with some stamping =)



That's all for tonight. I will see you Friday with Glitter me up Friday. This seems to come around very quickly haha
Kel xo


1 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)