Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Love Thy Polish - A Beautiful Mistake

Hi all!

I have a beauty from Love Thy Polish to show you today!
I was kindly given this to review from Sophie, who owns Femme Fatale Cosmetics. She is our awesome Australian distributor for Aussie & international indie brands that may be hard to get here.

It's no secret that Love Thy Polish is one of my favourite brands. I have shown them here, on more than one occasion before, including LTP week.

I was so happy when i saw that i got "A Beautiful Mistake" in my review kit from FFC. Not only did i already have a bottle (untried, bad me!) i now have a back up bottle :D, and trust me, you will want a second one too!






A Beautiful Mistake is a dark blue linear holo. Simple as that, super stunning! This was two coats shown in all photos, with one coat of Out the door QD top coat. Formula was amazing and easy to work with. 

Im actually still wearing this today, after wearing it all weekend. I had no chips up until last night when i was at work, but its the only reason i am taking it off now lol Such a beautiful colour and one i will wear again and again!






A Beautiful Mistake can be found here at Femme Fatale Cosmetics  along with a lot of Emma's other LTP polishes. They sell out quick, so you have to be quick. FFC also now ships internationally, so you can pick up this beauty just as easy if your living outside of Australia. This is also available through Emma's shop itself at Love Thy Polish.

Product sent to me by Femme Fatale cosmetics, for honest review.


Hope you all have a great week!!

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)