Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Delush Polish - Cirque Fantastique

Hi everyone!

I have another polish to show you, that was sent to me by Femme Fatale Cosmetics to review.
This is my first Delush Polish. I had actually never heard of this brand before, so sorry! haha

Cirque Fantastique







Cirque Fantastique has a white cream base with pink, blue and yellow gold squares, and pink and blue micro glitter. The application on this was perfect. I used three coats, but i think if thicker coats were used, i could have gotten way with just two coats. One coat of QD top coat was used also.
I love this polish! Cream based glitters are one of my favourites.
The square glitters in this did sink a bit, so a good shaking will help.




You can buy Delush polish from the Femme Fatale Cosmetics website, Direct link HERE. It retails on Sophie's (FFC) for Au $12 each. Sophie now also ships internationally too!

Product sent to me by Femme Fatale Cosmetics, for honest review.

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)