Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 26, 2012

"This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge: Witches!

Hi everyone!

First off, i haven't forgotten about my give way. It has ended and i have already drawn three winners. I emailed two of the three yesterday and the other i just got confirmation back on her entry so i will be emailing her tonight. So please check your emails to see if you have won because i haven't gotten any responses back and i don't want to have to redraw.

Anyway, onto tonight's mani which is "Witches"





Index to Pinky: Cauldron, Broomstick, Witches hat, Witches face with warts.


I got a little bit more creative this time, Witches was such a hard challenge to come up with something. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.







See you soon! xx

1 comments:

  1. Wow. You out did yourself! Great job! I just did a simple witches hat because like u said hard to come up with good ideas. Plus good ideas were already taken lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)