Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 12, 2011

25 Days of Christmas! Day 12. Festive fingers!

Hi all.
Tonight i have probably one of my favourite christmas mani's ever. I actually came up with this last year (possibly even the year before) but i never had my blog back then and i wanted to show you all some more stamping. What you see now is today's photo, not last years photo.




I used:
Thumb: China Glaze Ruby Pumps tips. Stamped Candy Cane from Konad plate M12. Snowflake stamped from Konad plate M59. Both stamped in Konad special White polish.
Index: Ulta3 Precious tips. Bells stamped from Konad plate M12 in special Red polish.
Middle: China Glaze Emerald Sparkle tips. Candy Cane from Konad plate M12 in Konad special White polish.
Ring: Ulta3 Lily White with 2 coats of Orly Winter Wonderland on tips. "Merry Christmas" stamped with Konad plate M12 and Red special polish.
Pinky: China Glaze Ruby Pumps tips. Candy Cane from Konad plate M12 with Konad special White polish.
All topped with Seche Vite Quick Dry.


I actually liked my right hand better than my left which is weird. I just think it looks nicer, neater and placement of the stamping is better. I think i always rush with my left hand and take more time with my right hand, so that's why this time it looks better.... I don't know haha. 
Tell me what you think??
Hope you enjoy these as much as i do!
Bye for now! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)