Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Christmas! Day 11. Simple snowflakes!

I am almost getting to the point now where i start doubling up on Christmas manicures as i've run out on things to do. I will have some variations to ones I've already done plus a few new ones i haven't done yet. I'm going to do a bit more stamping this week i think. In saying that though, today's mani is a simple  freehand design to differentiate to this one.





Colours i used:
Base colour: Orly Snowcone
Snowflakes: LA colors White striper
Dots on snowflakes and snow dots: Ulta3 Lily White + dotting tool.
I think this looks ok by itself but if you want a bit of sparkle, you could add a fine holo glitter top coat.


I used China Glaze's Golden Enchantment. Then a coat of Seche Vite.

Hope you enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)