Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ulta3 Spring/Summer Collection: Sunset Pink

Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of posts, i have been quite ill since Tuesday last week and haven't been up to blogging or doing nails at all for that matter. I'm still not 100% but getting there. Anyway, on to nail stuff!
I now have all 8 colours from Ulta3's Spring/Summer collection. I will be showing/reviewing one at a time, hopefully everyday.

First up, Sunset Pink



This is a bright, almost hot, pink cream! This was 3 coats and there were still some VNL. It applied ok. Not sure if anyone else has noticed but since they are now made in China, they have a different brush. They are now white instead of black and i'm not sure if it's just me or because the bottles are a tad smaller that the brush (or cap) is smaller too and more difficult to use. I have fat hands! haha I find they don't glide as well! Could be just me... but oh well. haha



Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Kelz xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)