Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

China Glaze Ruby Pumps!

I have a classic to show you today! Ruby Pumps! I know you've seen it all before but you will see it again... here... Today!





Ruby Pumps is from way back in 2001 when it came out in the original Wizard of oz collection and then China Glaze decided to re-release it again in 2009 to coincide with the 70th anniversary of the movie. This was 3 Coats of beautiful red sparkliness! Went on like a dream! I'm not a big red fan and you probably won't see me wear red much at all but has got to be one of the best colours i think China Glaze has done.


I then did some stamping with the full image design of the shoes from the bundle monster plate BM-213. I never actually thought i would use the shoe design! I am not a "shoe person" but i thought it was fitting to use it here! sorry about some of the stamping fail on the index and middle fingers. Worked as i planned it to on my pinky finger though! I also used the big bow from Konad plate M59 for the ring finger. All was done in Konad black special polish.

Enjoy the rest of your day and stayed tuned tomorrow for my 25 days of Xmas! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)