Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Mini Series Nails #3

Another Halloween mani for you tonight. I have worn this all weekend and i really quite like it!



Base was China Glaze Liquid Leather which we all know is a straight black creme. I then did two thin coats of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow (Glow in the dark) polish. I forgot to take a glow pic :( but it turns out really well! I stamped with Konad special White polish (for all stamping) on the ring finger, the ghost image from BundleMonster plate 223. On the thumb i stamped the spiderweb and spider, both from Bundlemoster plate 13. I then got my dotting tool out and did a red dot on the bum of the spider with China Glaze Scarlet.



I love the little ghost, he's so cute! haha


Bye for now,
Kelz xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)