Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween mini series nails #2 - mummy nails

Today's nails are mummy's!
I have seen lots of these around and thought I would give it a try! I did these freehand but you could use the konad plate S06 and the image that looks like a wrap to get the same effect if you don't think you can freehand it. I used China Glaze Snow as the base colour then striped the wrap lines with a black striper polish. I then made a little black box (where his eyes are) then used a dotting tool to dot white polish for eyes then a slightly smaller dotting tool to do the red (China Glaze Scarlet) pupils. Then topped with a fast-drying top coat!





Didn't do too bad on the right hand =)


Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)