Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 25, 2011

Some stamping!

I hate Winter!....... with a passion. I get so uninspired, lazy, whatever, you name it!
I feel i do my nails less in winter, i guess i just want to come home from work, make dinner and curl up on the couch or in bed where it's warm. We live in an old house with one reverse cycle a/c in one room! So that's where we spend our time, tv or on the computers, then straight to bed. Boring i know! If i decide to do my nails. lately it's just a slather of colour and that's enough. No stamping, no nail art. So this time, i thought i'd better do some, to try and get my mojo (i guess you could call it that) back.



Base colours used are:
China Glaze - Liquid Leather
OPI - No Room For The Blues (ring finger)


Stamping:
Konad Image Plate - M73
Konad Special Polish in Black
Konad Special Polish in Blue (Sky Pearl i think it's called)

Until next time, Enjoy the week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Looks great with the 'accent' nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this colour combo is so gorgeous, and the stamping is beautiful! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I have worn this colour combo before (pre-blogland) and love it! I'm sure it could be changed up colours too!
    I'm definitely going to try and do more stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)