Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oranges!

Hi everyone!
So i haven't blogged in two weeks! haha No real reason why but i just didn't have the motivation to blog. I have still be doing my nails, not as much as usual, but if you follow my instagram you would have seen them, or most of them..
Anyway, i am back and i have a lot of pics just sitting in my "to be blogged" folder. Yes, alot of them are old and i don't just want to blog one after the other. I also can't bear to put them in the trash either. So i will be blogging in colours for a little while lol

Today's colour is Orange!

These are the mani's i have done recently that are orange.





Ulta3 Orange Blossom. Pale orange crelly. This was 3 coats. I absolutely hated this colour on me. It's a nice colour though.





Essence Doc. Vibrant orange creme. Two coats. Not as neon as it looks in the pics. Beautiful to apply.





Essence Prince Charming topper over Essence Doc. Blue hex with small silver glitter. One coat.





Essence Boho Chic. Peach creme with orange-y gold flakes. Two coats. Very unique colour but i don't like it against my skin tone.





Julie G Gumdrops in Tangerine Dream. My very first Liquid sands/textured polish. I got the whole collex. This was the first one i tried. I love it and i am craving more liquid sand/texture polishes. I haven't been fortunate enough to buy more yet but hopefully in a few weeks i can. =) This was two coats. I love love love this colour and it screams summer to me. It winter here at the moment which sucks, and you all know how much i hate winter lol. I will definitely be pulling this one out of the draw again when summer comes around.



Have a great day!

Kel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)